Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want unbaned
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] smp.HomeTownMC.com

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] numbrain

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Kat

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I never grief anyone, and my brother can justify

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] It took me and my brother awhile to find a perfect server and
we like the comunity

Please do not lie. I have proof that you had griefed. You had removed crops at /warp town and did not replant it all back. You had replanted most of what you took, however you had left about 20 crops unplanted. In the roll back it says 171, however that is from where you had all ready planted things back. Additionally, this appeal it lacking. One sentence for each thing isn't going to get you unbanned. Please improve your appeal before I even think about unbanning you.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/yecsu
- KatNip

with the crops i had seen it with a lot missing so i picked it up and planted every last seed i had to make it look a little prityer and so yes i did plant more than what i harvested

The crops were all ready there when you got there. You had taken them and not replanted. Now please can you improve your appeal before I can even consider to unban you. Thank you.
- KatNip

numbrain, my brother, did not grief, I have been with him when he plays, and he DID replant more than was there.

The logs don't lie people do. Now I advise you do as your asked and improve your appeal. As for you gdc, do not comment on ban appeals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

how do i improve it though what else do u want because your log is either gliched, hacked, or you're reading it wrong. and if you want i can give seeds carots potatos and $50

Hunny, the logs never lie. The never have, never will. I have read it correctly as well as other staff members. You will have to improve your appeal by saying you know what you did and why you're sorry for doing it. You're not going to be unbanned if you say that the logs are "glitched or hacked". I suggest you do what I have said or you wont be unbanned.
- KatNip

(06-29-2016, 08:54 PM)numbrain Wrote:
Code:

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] grief to crops

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I didnt know i took more than i planted, im sorry and if you
want i can give $, seeds, carrots, or potatos

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] It took me and my brother awhile to find a perfect server and
we like the comunity

(07-01-2016, 06:44 AM)numbrain Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 08:54 PM)numbrain Wrote:
Code:

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] grief to crops

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I didnt know i took more than i planted, im sorry and if you
want i can give $, seeds, carrots, or potatos

we like the comunity
This is your last chance. Stop reposting what you have already said and do what was asked of you. If you can't seem to write your appeal better as you were asked you are not needed on this server. Choice is yours, now make up your mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]