Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown mc

Minecraft name: Enderstar11

Reason for your ban: "grief"

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: It was a town farm, and I replant every time I use it

Why do you want to come back: I Love and put so much time into this server

Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown mc

Minecraft name: Enderstar11

Reason for your ban: "grief"

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: It was a town farm, and I replant every time I use it

Why do you want to come back: I Love and put so much time into this server

I hope that I'm not doing anything wrong, but I found him using an alternate account on the server, which I thought was against the rules. I attached the screenshot below. Hope this helps Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

The logs don't lie, people do enderstar. You were not banned for no reason. The staff are busy people and have lives outside of Mc. You were dumb enough to get caught griefing and now caught bypassing your ban with an alt. So I'm going to say this once. One sentence will get you nothing from kat note Amy other staff on the server. Put a crap ton of more effort into this or you can just remaining banned

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Linking off of what Vil said. Your appeal is lacking, you're not going to get unbanned with a few sentences. Please improve this appeal. Lying is also not acceptable. The logs never lie. Please improve this appeal before I even consider unbanning you.

Anyways, you were banned for trying to be sneaky with your grief. You removed diamond blocks and replaced them with wool. Staff aren't blind. As well as you removed emerald ore and coal ore from /warp town.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/B0oQs
- KatNip

Oh I'm sorry I did know how much we could write. Also would it be alright if I see the logs?

The logs were posted at the bottom of Kats post. You were caught stealing ore blocks and replacing them with wool