| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1492 online users. » 3 Member(s) | 1489 Guest(s) Keyhelm, Nether_Ruler
|
| Latest Threads |
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
4 minutes ago
» Replies: 153
» Views: 137,712
|
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
10-02-2026, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 70
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 665
|
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,631
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,639
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 580
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 403
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 697
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 979
|
|
|
| a final good bye! D': |
|
Posted by: TheCrookedDoctor - 09-24-2016, 09:25 PM - Forum: Off Topic
- Replies (13)
|
 |
Well guys, my dad had outlawed chat a long time ago, the day I came on hometown, I wasn't allowed to be there. And yesterday, my dad found out. I am not allowed to come back on hometown until I am 18, and I am sure by then, all my friends will be gone.
I have had such an amazing time here on Hometown, It was such a fun experience. I made so many friends, and all of them were so kind, Some of my best friends include Firestar910, and Bluetriforce and TheEpicLegend. Those girls were the ones I wanted to see sooo bad when I came on. Not to mention ThatChicken1, it made me feel so happy.
But dont take it like I don't love all of you! All of you are my friends, even If we didn't get along in the beginning. I will miss the players, the staff, my friends. And I will miss the opportunity to make SO many more friends. Hometown has been my real home for nearly a year. the place I came to smile. This is by far, THE.BEST. server I have ever played on. and I hope, you all miss me as much as I miss you.
~Hugs and stitches, and a final goodbye. I will miss all of you
i may still be mildly active on the forums
|
|
|
| ban appeal (Kat) |
|
Posted by: enderbomb33327 - 09-23-2016, 02:42 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Hometown
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] enderbomb33327
[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Grief
[b]Who banned you:[/b] Kat
[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Sorry for causing grief, I didn't realize what I was doing was
a problem to others. I will make sure I don't do this again.
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] It's been about a month since my ban, and in that time I have
had time to think about my actions. In that time, I have also missed playing with my friends and
the town we made. I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused through my actions.
|
|
|
| Rank problem |
|
Posted by: Xelbot - 09-22-2016, 08:07 AM - Forum: Report a Problem
- Replies (1)
|
 |
'Allo! My rank is not updating, even though I have the required votes. No staff are on, so I thought I'd post it here. Thanks in advance!
~ Xelbot/Xelithorian
|
|
|
|