| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1587 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 1586 Guest(s) Keyhelm
|
| Latest Threads |
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
10-02-2026, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 665
|
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-28-2026, 09:48 AM
» Replies: 151
» Views: 137,679
|
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,600
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,639
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 578
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 401
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 908
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 697
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 979
|
|
|
| Better explanation to why I was banned? |
|
Posted by: Dewbies - 09-12-2016, 02:14 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (13)
|
 |
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): MCtown
[b]Minecraft name: Mr_Dewbies
[b]Reason for your ban: Griefing
[b]Who banned you: Obby
[b]Why should you be unbanned: I don't recall griefing.
[b]Why do you want to come back: I was in the middle of building a sweet mansion.
Thank you.
|
|
|
| What farm(s) should I build? |
|
Posted by: quek98 - 09-11-2016, 04:36 PM - Forum: General
- Replies (5)
|
 |
So I have the chance to make either a cow, witch, wither skeleton and slime farm (All public). What one should I make first because I have no idea what you peps want
|
|
|
| I was banned, and I don't know why |
|
Posted by: Puggyface200 - 09-11-2016, 04:30 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (1)
|
 |
The only thing I've done on the sever was build my house and getting supplies, and I came across a house and I a was starving to death, so I saw a farm took the crop and replanted everything. And If this is griefing I and extremely sorry. Please unbann me, I love this sever. Its my favorite to play on.
|
|
|
| Ban Appeal |
|
Posted by: Keppla Gaming - 09-11-2016, 02:35 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Server you were banned from: smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: Pushedhog32
Reason for your ban: Crop Theft
Who banned you: Kat
Why should you be unbanned: I Went To The Public Farms To Get Seeds For My Own Farm.
Why do you want to come back: I Would Like To Come Back So I Could Play With My Friend And Continue To Have A Good Time.
|
|
|
| Lost my home |
|
Posted by: ViggoBoy39 - 09-09-2016, 05:29 PM - Forum: Report a Problem
- Replies (3)
|
 |
Hello.
Today ( friday ) i lost my home bc i tped to shop and forgot to set home. is there any way i can get back?
Its claimed and i have my doors locked so can u see where its claimed maybe?
Pls help.
|
|
|
| Selling VIP 1 |
|
Posted by: quek98 - 09-09-2016, 01:05 PM - Forum: Trading
- Replies (7)
|
 |
I am willing to buy vip1 for someone if you can get me an unclaimed guardian temple/ocean monument and village the VIP1 is all yours.
Thanks UberDeathBunny for the ocean monument!
|
|
|
|