| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 2027 online users. » 0 Member(s) | 2027 Guest(s)
|
| Latest Threads |
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 641
|
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-28-2026, 09:48 AM
» Replies: 151
» Views: 137,601
|
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,388
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,616
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 565
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 395
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 898
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 685
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 967
|
|
|
| Ban Apeal (Derpy_Rathtar) |
|
Posted by: Derpy_Rathtar - 08-05-2016, 06:12 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (6)
|
 |
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: Derpy_Rathtar
Reason for your ban: "Crop Theft"
Who banned you: Kat
Why should you be unbanned: I was aware of the no greifing rules but i saw an unclaimed farm and didnt have any food yet so i harvested and replanted. I was not aware i was breaking any rules at the time.
Why do you want to come back: I wanted to do some 1.10 survival with my friends and i didnt want a huge server to do it on. I logged onto Hometown and instantly liked it. Then i got 3 other of my friends on.
|
|
|
| HomeTownMC Book Prices |
|
Posted by: Xelbot - 08-05-2016, 05:36 AM - Forum: General
- Replies (13)
|
 |
HomeTownMC Enchantment Book Prices Guideline
After a lot of discussion, back and forth, a group of players have decided to set some hard prices on the enchantment book side of the new economy. This being said, they may lower in the future as the supply and demand calms down.
We would appreciate greatly if you do not undercut the prices beyond the set prices, as it will hurt the economy and create unnecessary debate.
Fortune III - $180
Mending I - $180
Lure III - $200
Luck of the Sea III - $200
Efficiency V - $250-300
Unbreaking III - $300
Silk Touch - $175
Power V - $250
Infinity - $150
* This is set up to be a minimum price, as undercutting these will kill the economy faster than you can say "Hometown reset again".
Remember, have fun, enjoy your time, and keep HomeTownMC's fun aspects just that; Fun!
Contributors:
Gingasaur
J011Y1ND1AN
brutegammer
Post created by:
~ Xelithorian
|
|
|
| Future of the Jelly Warps |
|
Posted by: _JELLy__ - 08-05-2016, 01:48 AM - Forum: Trading
- Replies (4)
|
 |
This vote will determine the order the facilities are built by me. Add any suggestions in the comment below.
Highest vote will have the highest priority.
|
|
|
| Ban Appeal |
|
Posted by: ItsTrueBlu - 08-04-2016, 11:04 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (2)
|
 |
Smp.hometownmc.com
ItsTrueBlue
I was banned for grief and crop theft
I was banned by: shisuan
I think why I should be unbanned is, I thought that the person that was close to the village didn’t own the crops in that village. I kind of knew the sugar cane was his but there was no sugar cane anywhere else. But I will give EVERYTHING back and I know I gave some stuff back but I will give everything back.
Why I want to come back is the reason that the server is such a great server and I had a lot of fun on it, it is also very unique I like how there are boarders and how its 1.10 like how a lot of other servers right now are not. It is overall a great time on the server.
|
|
|
| What happened to all the staff? |
|
Posted by: Penguin - 08-04-2016, 08:51 PM - Forum: General
- Replies (21)
|
 |
I remember a while ago loads of people were promoted to [Guardian] because we were short on staff. I'm not sure what happened, but where did they all go?
There are barely any Guardian/Enforcers, and Mods are virtually nonexistant. But we have an abundance of admins! Despite this, often i come on and there might be maybe one admin on and that's it.
Just something i was wondering about, i swear there were about 8 Guardians at one point...
|
|
|
| 30 day warp claim |
|
Posted by: Packlid - 08-04-2016, 10:25 AM - Forum: Report a Problem
- Replies (2)
|
 |
I'm not certain who claims the warp "Potions" but this warp belonged to me before the reset. As i recall we had 30 days to claim our warps. so I would like to dispute the claim of whomever is currently using /warp Potions.
|
|
|
| Taking orders for cats! |
|
Posted by: Arrei - 08-04-2016, 09:57 AM - Forum: Trading
- Replies (15)
|
 |
So some have noticed ocelots are pretty freakin' hard to come by on the server. I know this firsthand - I had to camp for hours to get even one ocelot to spawn! And since each tamed cat has a random color... those are pretty bad odds! But through perseverance, boredom, and Youtube, I obtained all three colors of cat, and with the new /givepet command I'm able to sell them and spread the joy of CAT across the land!
But... getting them was really, really, boring, you guys - some profit to show for that would be nice. But I also want more people to have CAT. So here's the idea I'm having. I'm selling all three colors of cat here, for $1000 a pack. Siamese, tabby, and tuxedo. But here's the condition - I'm not going to sell until I have TEN orders here. Once I've sold off ten sets of kitties, I'll start giving them away completely FREE. (whether I'm not too busy to bother breeding more is another story) and there'll be ten people out there with cats to distribute to everyone else! So what do you think, y'all? Who wants some CAT?
|
|
|
|