| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1458 online users. » 0 Member(s) | 1458 Guest(s)
|
| Latest Threads |
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 637
|
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-28-2026, 09:48 AM
» Replies: 151
» Views: 137,585
|
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,309
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,608
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 565
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 393
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 897
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 684
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 967
|
|
|
| Being Kicked |
|
Posted by: Drakeboy007 - 07-27-2016, 10:22 AM - Forum: Report a Problem
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Any Mod Please Help!
Tp me to you no time to explain my elytras are at stake!
I keep getting kicked for flying please help
I made a contraption for my elytra so i died and tried to fix it and got kicked for flying now i cant get on cuz i keep being kicked
I keep being kicked for flying plz help
|
|
|
| How do I make a poll? |
|
Posted by: AlphaWolf250 - 07-27-2016, 04:55 AM - Forum: General
- Replies (1)
|
 |
So I checked the 'do you want to attach a poll to the this thread' option and I typed in how many options I want from there. But I'm confused. What do I do now?
|
|
|
Ban Appeal |
|
Posted by: Jordan_Upset - 07-27-2016, 04:37 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (2)
|
 |
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown
Minecraft name: _OmgItzUpset_
Reason for your ban: Disrespecting to others and Killing people.
Who banned you: Arrei
Why should you be unbanned: I should be Unbanned because i was not really getting treated fairly everyone was yelling at me and I could not speak clearly with the person I was intending to sort issues with, which made me frustrated, causing me to be rude in chat. I know that it was uncalled for, however, judging by the attitude in chat everyone was tense and my friend and I felt attacked. I wish to be unbanned as it first, was a very unprofessional ban; second, I'm a new player, and I still need to get the hang of the 100 blocks rule; third, I will try to keep my mouth shut during tense times to perserve peace in the server and lastly, I will obey all rules from now on.
Why do you want to come back: Initially the server was extremely fun and full of welcoming people, and my friends and I were having a good time just playing plain old vanilla. I did not expect everything to get out of hand so quickly, and all I want to do is just play on a friendly server where I can build my own structures. (100 blocks away from anyone obviously.)
|
|
|
| Second Elytra Giveaway! |
|
Posted by: J011Y1ND14N - 07-27-2016, 02:48 AM - Forum: General
- Replies (35)
|
 |
Hi fellow Hometowners!!
I recently came across an unraided end city and, of course, looted the shit out of it. I will be giving away the elytra that i found right now, using the same rules as Ginga's threads from a few days ago.
(https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1176)
Anyways, the rules are simple. Add your name, provided you don't have an elytra already (just be honest please). In two day's time, i will assign numbers to each response (so please only post one reply per person) and use a random number generator to determine the winner.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ENTER!
(The use of the dragon head will be determined at a later time, so don't ask about it. It won't be $$ oriented though)
|
|
|
| Ranking up system |
|
Posted by: andreasdb39 - 07-26-2016, 08:37 PM - Forum: General
- Replies (8)
|
 |
First if all before I begin: The current system is good, for normal players.
Now, the thing I mean is that the current system of "leveling up"on the server is well a system that works for new players who, or players who have soul acces to their internet. The thing it's not good for is rewarding people who have been active in the community for a long time, but have just never bothered with voting. Sometimes some us can't even vote, becasue we share IP with another peson who plays on the same/other server(s).
What I mean is that it's unfair for long lasting players, (like myself, but that's not the point). By example:
(pure example, not saying: "I wanna rankup![like a little baby]")
I have been on this server for abbout 2 years now. It's a great community, BUT I've been stuck on [Experienced] for, well when the new system was intoduced. I don't vote because of some reason I can't vote on the voting websites because it says: This IP already voted today. SOMETIMES I get through it, but 999/1000 not. I've been active on here for a quite a while and well don't get anything back for it.
(again, I'm NOT saying: "I wanna rank up, I deserver it"~Slaps like a little baby on his keyboard)
I just Hope I can point out to staff that the system is bugged for players like me
Thanks for reading,
Andreas The Steak
|
|
|
| The Return of Fly/pets/speed, And More! |
|
Posted by: frost - 07-26-2016, 12:05 PM - Forum: General
- Replies (19)
|
 |
Hello everyone,
As the title says, fly, pets, speed, and random tp are all back.
Polar bears are now available as pets (vip3)
A nifty jukebox/music playing plugin for vip3's was also added
(will include other ranks soon). Check it out with /music.
Currently there are 70 songs added, but I will accept requests soon for more songs.
Thanks. This was just a quick update post.
/speed is a vip3 exclusive command for now to make up for the removal of /feed. More will come.
|
|
|
|