• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,022
» Latest member: HelpedPlayer476
» Forum threads: 5,034
» Forum posts: 32,299

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 2519 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 2519 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 47
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 646
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-28-2026, 09:48 AM
» Replies: 151
» Views: 137,611
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,490
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,624
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 569
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 396
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 901
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 690
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 974

 
  I don't know why I was banned.....
Posted by: Angel - 07-21-2016, 11:45 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (3)

Server you were banned: Hometown

Minecraft name: _0Angel0_

Reason for your ban: grief/trespassing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not exactly sure why I was banned, but I have a few suspicions
to why I was banned. It might of been because of a few blocks that I placed and broke near an ice
plains biome (where someone was doing something, not sure), because of some trees I planted in front
of a house (which was Rashky's and mine) or because of a farm I was building (again, near Rashky's
house). I'm not sure which one was it (could of been all 3) but whatever it was, I apologize for it
and I promise I won't do it again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because it's one of the only servers I know
that I can hang out with some of my friends whom I know from around where I live. Plus it's really fun
to be in this server, there's a lot of good people around.

Print this item

  Can't Log In (Server's Breaking Again)
Posted by: AlphaWolf250 - 07-21-2016, 06:59 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - No Replies

I logged off to talk to a friend on the phone and now I can't log back in. I think it's happening all over again.

EDIT:

I got timed out. That means that it is happening again. Will it be any quicker to fix this time?

EDIT 2 :

Server's working again for me.

Print this item

Information THE SERVER IS BACK UP
Posted by: Alex_Utley - 07-21-2016, 06:50 AM - Forum: General - No Replies

Everybody the server is connectable now so youll have to restart your minecraft game and connect but at leaste you can get back on

Print this item

Question Shop Light thing
Posted by: Donkey - 07-21-2016, 06:44 AM - Forum: General - Replies (4)

Ok ok I am bored but I have another question.... I have seen many shops including /WarpStore use those light detectors to show players if a chest has items or not. Is there any way someone can show me how to make these they would be a really cool addition to my shop.

Print this item

Photo Villager Crop Farm
Posted by: Donkey - 07-21-2016, 06:30 AM - Forum: General - Replies (5)

So in the old world I made an auto carrot farm and I kinda worked but the issue was the villagers AI would only work if I was within 10-15 blocks of it(The villager would literally stand there until I walked near it, then it would resume as normal.). But today I was watching hermitcraft and Mumbo Jumbo made the same one and his worked from a decent range. Is this a server issue or something because a auto farm would be so fun to build and it would auto stock my shop.

Print this item

  Timeout Fix Progress?
Posted by: AlphaWolf250 - 07-21-2016, 06:26 AM - Forum: General - Replies (5)

I want to get back onto HT, so naturally, I would want to know a time. Now I know I can't get an exact time, but by judging how much work you guys think you have left until it's fixed, what is your ETC? (Estimated Time of Completion) Thanks a million!

Print this item

  Can some one make me a banner
Posted by: Mr_Varanium - 07-21-2016, 04:55 AM - Forum: General - Replies (6)

   

Hello I would like someone to make me a banner that looks like this one i well pay $100 It was my favorite on the old sever in which one of my friends made me and I don't know how to remake it thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Print this item

  Yet Another Signature Issue
Posted by: AlphaWolf250 - 07-21-2016, 04:43 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - No Replies

I've tried using multiple pictures, but all of them show up as a 'no image' picture. Why is that and what can I do about it?

EDIT :

I figured it out. When right clicking, you have to choose 'copy image location'.

Print this item

  DrEnderman
Posted by: DrBot - 07-21-2016, 04:40 AM - Forum: General - Replies (7)

So I finished part of my endermen xp farm - enough so it looka nice and works. It's fast but not nearly as fast as it will be when I am completely finished. I only need about 4 chests of cobblestone to finish. If anyone has cobblestone or cobblestone slabs, I want them. I'll buy 5 stacks of cobblestone for 1 diamond because I cant pay with $ because I'm broke. I've decided to name it DrEnderman. It costs $1000 for access.

Print this item

  Hometown hacked?-Theory
Posted by: Donkey - 07-21-2016, 04:27 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (36)

This is a funny theory what if someone took down hometown becasue they were salty about the restart XD. Just an idea I had lmao.

Print this item