• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, good game.
GG. I think I'm done here.
I join, and for two weeks, myself and my best friend absolutely loved it here on HTMC. 
I had plans to build a huge town of detailed buildings for people to live in (maybe a city), I was working on a god-enchanted item set, had farms going, was making business, the money wasn't hard nor easy to get as some complain about, and will likely yell at me in a comment down below about >.> and everyone was friendly as could be!
Staff were great, building was fun, items were able to be accessed more easily than they are...

Now.  Sad

My money I had grinded hours for; gone
(and everyone else's years of work)
My house I put love into; gone too! <3
(What about people's month-long project mansions? hm?)
all farms, mob grinders, warps, gone
items, god items, gone
special event items and places of memory, poof  Heart Huh

Normally, I'd be okay with starting over, but... Due to life issues, the people I usually hang out with are all gone and one is unable to play MC until they get a new laptop (And their family is poor.) And if there's anything I hate more, it's being alone.

I suggested a fix to a problem that WILL happen again, and staff just.. idk if you are tired or what, but it got ignored and shut down in 10 seconds flat. Have fun listening to the problem be asked again and again. It'll have to be changed eventually.  Dodgy

Finding land was hard without /rand and all this "essential" stuff, I was lucky because a random person  tpa'd me and I just walked over a hill and said "Here."

All the goodies are already gone, honestly, what with the End being raided, the nether apparently "Might have some quartz somewhere" as quoted, and the overworld only has so much to offer after a while. Not to mention the groups of friends who take over the server and all the goodies, leaving us casual players scratching our heads wondering why they didn't leave us any fun. I'm really disappointed and it's possible I'm just sleep-deprived, bored, annoyed at the loss of friends, crabby, touchy, maybe all the above, I really can't tell by this point. I hope the server stays.. I know a lot of people are actually pissed.. I've watched people join, then leave once they hear about the new change. Stay strong, I'd hate seeing this server die out when things are trying to be fixed.
I don't want to bash anyone, seem like I'm being passive aggressive, or rude to the server itself, but.. god, was all this worth your while for all this pain, people joining and asking the SAME THING over and over, losing all your stuff, etc?

The confused and not-alone-in-this-post,
~ Xelithorian
Otherwise known as Xelbot. Creator, engineer, thinker. Nice to meet you!

[Image: vt9AIAM.gif]

Fooling aside, all the pros and cons of resetting have been done to death, so I shan't start repeating them here. I'll simply wish you well. It's unfortunate that things fell as they did, particularly in regards to real life issues, but you might be hitting the nail on the head that it isn't the reset that's souring your cornflakes but the circumstances you find yourself in. Everything you're complaining about is hardly a problem - casual players are free to continue at their own pace, tryhards get to have their fun pillaging the land as quickly as possible,  and the questions which really aren't that annoying will die off in a few days' time. But if not having your friends around leaves you not having any fun, well, I'm sorry that happened. Perhaps we'll see you around again someday when life finds you in more favorable circumstances.

This is for nether and epic, coming on here to be condescending or asking for someone's things is just about the rudest thing you can do. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Think before you speak.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-19-2016, 10:12 PM)vilneas Wrote: This is for nether and epic, coming on here to be condescending or asking for someone's things is just about the rudest thing you can do. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Think before you speak.

When have I demanded for things? Yesterday, I denied multiple requests for items. I denied someone who wanted to give me a diamond tool, and another who requested I take their iron so I could move on faster. I actually enjoy the feeling of getting things on my own. Also, I don't know if I have been, but when have I ever put someone down on hometown?  Sad As far as I go, I try and be the nicest person I can be. I gave people my stuff before I logged off, I helped someone find a nice home in a flower hills biome, I tpa'd someone to me so they could find a place to live in the mountains, and I never targeted anyone offensively when debating a subject  Confused

Btw, why "epic"? I don't see any posts by them on here .-.

(07-20-2016, 06:29 AM)Xelbot Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 10:12 PM)vilneas Wrote: This is for nether and epic, coming on here to be condescending or asking for someone's things is just about the rudest thing you can do. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Think before you speak.

When have I demanded for things? Yesterday, I denied multiple requests for items. I denied someone who wanted to give me a diamond tool, and another who requested I take their iron so I could move on faster. I actually enjoy the feeling of getting things on my own. Also, I don't know if I have been, but when have I ever put someone down on hometown?  Sad As far as I go, I try and be the nicest person I can be. I gave people my stuff before I logged off, I helped someone find a nice home in a flower hills biome, I tpa'd someone to me so they could find a place to live in the mountains, and I never targeted anyone offensively when debating a subject  Confused

That message was not for you XeBot, please pay no attention to it. You don't see a post from epic because he deleted it after I made my post.

[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Deleted post, though I still saw nothing wrong with it.... How was I asking for his stuff?

Let's try this again

Goodbye Xelbot,
I hope you had an amazing time on HT
Hope you decide to visit someday

Hey Xelbot, you don't have to leave!
I voted for the server not to reset, but it reset regardless, since the reset won.
But think of this as a new opportunity. I had good builds and heaps of money in the old world too.
But I enjoy bringing people quality farms and free xp grinders.
I enjoy the community and exploring.
Stay around! Fresh start, Fresh dreams!

(07-20-2016, 06:31 AM)vilneas Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 06:29 AM)Xelbot Wrote:

That message was not for you XeBot, please pay no attention to it. You don't see a post from epic because he deleted it after I made my post.

Oh, okay, thanks for clarifying! I felt so bad, thought I had shown myself off to be what I'm not  Tongue

(07-21-2016, 03:13 AM)_JELLy__ Wrote: Hey Xelbot, you don't have to live!
I voted for the server not to reset, but it reset regardless, since the reset won.
But think of this as a new opportunity. I had good builds and heaps of money in the old world too.
But I enjoy bringing people quality farms and free xp grinders.
I enjoy the community and exploring.
Stay around! Fresh start, Fresh dreams!

I don't have to live?
(Errrrrrrrrrrr   Huh )
My problem is honestly that my friends aren't there to keep me company, I think. There's no motivation with nobody around, yet I'm a hermit at heart. It's a very odd mixture that doesn't really make sense.

(07-20-2016, 06:50 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Deleted post, though I still saw nothing wrong with it.... How was I asking for his stuff?

Let's try this again

Goodbye Xelbot,
        I hope you had an amazing time on HT
Hope you decide to visit someday

I don't believe you were the one asking for items, rather the condescending one. This time you're good though.

Sorry it didn't work out, Xelbot. I hope everything works out for you!

Well, as an update, my friend has come back from their break and other things have happened, and I've been convinced (told xD) to try it again. So, hello again. This is awkward.