• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two years
Congratz zo, It's been amazing to see you on the server, and its awsome that this is your 2 year annaversary. Congratz again. <<33

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

OML the old tutorial was the best. I ran through all of it and reached the end, where there was a sign telling me that i should've been reading, since the exit was hidden somewhere in the tutorial.

Turns out there was a sign placed on one wall which said "Right click to go to spawn" lmao, and if you weren't paying attention (like me) then you would've missed it pretty easily.

I remember in either August or September of that year messing about with DK and Twisty_Apple. DK actually bought us both VIP! Since then i have been forever in DKs debt... The scary part is that he has yet to use that power, meaning that at any point he can force me to do stuff for him, like *shudder* mining O.o

Pretty early on, you two made the ZoJo build team and it was awesome! Your towns were top notch on the artistic design and very appealing :3 Back then, i lived in a cobblestone castle with AmberJackson (R.I.P offline for 2 years 2 months and deleted in the reset)

Welp, that was a good time indeed but it seems we have many more ahead of us.

Hopefully, if all goes well on Thursday, I will be here to see my third year on HT pretty soon! I feel so old :/
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]