• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beware of my POWER!!
Heyo this is Boxy now known as Groovey_Juicey or my nick on another server KyloMasterJuicer I'm here to inform you of and inpending attack of the sith lords onto your server I am very sorry about this inconvenience but you asked for it..if you don't know how you asked for it you denied my Ban Appeal like 2 times now...Well just be prepared for a butt load of spam from the sith now now you may be asking "Um boxy A.K.A. KyloJuice your only an a sith apprentice" yes that is true but I am very strong it force I descendent of the skywalker family I am Ben Solo I am so vengeful I killed my own father Han Solo

P.S. If you don't believe me check my sign.

~Sincerely Boxy Aka Juicey Aka KyloJuice Aka KyloMasterJuicer

@DK
star was here
dk was too
so was vil
Grimm was here, too.

Lmao #WastingOurTime
Have a great day!  Angel

I do not understand how "attacking us" resolves anything ? It doesn't get you back on the server ..

LOL IM CRYING , Hun they denied your ban appeal so many times because you're trouble, you have literally been banned for everything possible . Pls

(01-10-2016, 12:51 PM)Sarah Wrote: LOL IM CRYING , Hun they denied your ban appeal so many times because you're trouble, you have literally been banned for everything possible . Pls

xD pLs
Have a great day!  Angel

Quote: Groovey_Juicey
I descendent of the skywalker family I am Ben Solo I am so vengeful I killed my own father Han Solo

Please, if you would like to tell us more about scenes in Star wars, you're welcome to visit my thread called "Favourite Star Wars Episode 7 Scenes" ( https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74 ) and tell us all about it there.

http://imgur.com/4aYGkZR

Kylo Ren ain't a sith, sit your monkey ass down and get your facts straight
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Run for your very lives!!!!
Sorry mate, you ain't gonna scare us. <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

I am not here to mock you or laugh at this thread but I would just like to say;

Have you really come to this? Don't forget that you broke server rules. Because of this you should take responsibility of your own actions. You are human so why have you lost your humanity? Attacking? Seriously? You and your friends can't do much against a highly moderated server you will just be shot down by the staff. It is just a waist of time. Time that you could be spending with your friends on other servers and having fun.

Please think about what you are doing,

Best Regards,

JoBot2014
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015