• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My long awaited goodbyeee
I wish you ALL the best in your high school and life experiences. I hope you obtain everything you want in life. You will be missed. Take care!! Smile

You and I never really talked, but I wish you all the best.  We'll always be here for you if you need us.

Here's some good advice for high-school: always pour your own drinks, fight dirty if you need to, caffeine is the one true drug, walk away from peer pressure, ask _Maddie for condom slogans, pepperspray fuckboys, and know when to say, "fuck this, fuck you, and fuck it all; que sera, sera" to yourself while you breakdown over a project and decide lay in bed, eat mac & cheese, and watch Netflix for a couple of hours to decompress.

[Image: stephen-colbert-thumbs-up-500x281.png]
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

goodbye sarah, take care!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

https://imgur.com/a/36KEQ
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Its sad to see you go my cutie, I'll always be on discord and what not if you wanna chat. You helped my life get so much better and got me out of a really bad point in my life. With out you I don't know where I would be. I lov you so much and glad we met. Good luck with grades <3333
- KatNip

(09-05-2016, 10:27 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Its sad to see you go my cutie, I'll always be on discord and what not if you wanna chat. You helped my life get so much better and got me out of a really bad point in my life. With out you I don't know where I would be. I lov you so much and glad we met. Good luck with grades <3333

I love you sooo much kitty<3333 I'll be here whenever you need me

(09-05-2016, 10:09 PM)Brockist Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/36KEQ

oml go away xD

(09-05-2016, 02:42 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: You and I never really talked, but I wish you all the best.  We'll always be here for you if you need us.

Here's some good advice for high-school: always pour your own drinks, fight dirty if you need to, caffeine is the one true drug, walk away from peer pressure, ask _Maddie for condom slogans, pepperspray fuckboys, and know when to say, "fuck this, fuck you, and fuck it all; que sera, sera" to yourself while you breakdown over a project and decide lay in bed, eat mac & cheese, and watch Netflix for a couple of hours to decompress.

[Image: stephen-colbert-thumbs-up-500x281.png]
You forgot to add not to get shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Have fun Sarah, wish you the best of luck in the future
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Bye Sarah, You'll get through high school well, I'm sure, you're intelligent!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Bye SmolBean :< I wanna let you know. I call my lil sis (also Sarah) bean because of you... I'll miss you BB!
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]