"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

**dun dun duuuuun**

Damn binch you slaying!
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Dear Inferno,
https://imgur.com/gallery/CoWZ05t
[Image: 79ca12078dbede1dbd3dfa104d2ed112.gif]
Visit /warp bulk for all your building needs! 

This is a good summary of what's happening here: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/news...76/11b.gif
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Apparently the subject of how an admin treats appealing players is something to make a joke out of.

Sure, they can be a bit cynic at the times, but its the guys own fault if they get caught on admins net. They read the rules, accepted the outcome that other players will make jokes of them if they screw up, and this is just my personal opinion.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

TheNamesTheGames Did you read his responses to PurpleGaming?

Yes, i did. And for what i saw and understood, on the first time he just copied what viktor wrote, and what viktor wrote was actually written by Creeper1Ez. So that was just stealing a sandvich someone else made and then eating it. Again, Grimm could have handled that rest a bit less offensively, but in situations like these, my head would bustle a bit, too. And once again, if you make a mistake, you have already accepted the change of being roasted by an admin if you screw up by doing the rule’s quiz. Plus, at the second appeal, purple was ”lazy”, and creeper1Ez made his appeal, again. And that appeal wasnt even really making ita point out and felt like it wasnt made with care, so naturally Grimm roasted the crap out of it. So yeah, Grimm could propably have been a bit more polite about this, but Purplegaming wasnt even doing anything by himself, so what did he expect?

Again just my personal opinion, don’t hang me because of this...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I agree with what your saying although I still don't believe roasting has any place in admins dealing with appealing players. I would be frustrated too if someone copy pasted someone else's appeal and used it as their own but I'd be able to stop myself from being mean to them.

It's mean because PurpleGaming and Grimm are not on the same level. Purple is completely powerless where Grimm is an admin. So if Grimm roasts him it's just plain old mean.