Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DOOMOTHEGREAT

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Lildevilian

Why should you be unbanned: i had put a lot of work in to mining and building

Why do you want to come back: because i want to play more in this server and iam sorry for what I did

Dude you're practically screaming in our ears with font that large. You've been banned on multiple other servers, and your appeal is on the line of barely enough effort to come back. Have patience, wait for a final decision.

You were asked these three questions:

-How does stealing negatively affect other players?
-Why should you not copy paste another players ban appeal?
-What have you learned from this ban?

You will need to answer them using AT LEAST 3-4 sentences EACH. Failure to do this will result in this appeal being denied, and you not being unbanned.

Side note, please stop deleting old appeals and remaking the same one, it's alright to let one appeal get multiple responses, plus staff still sees deleted ones anyway.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

ok i will wait

i typed it in the mobile that is why the font is large now i am in my pc

i answered that 3 questions 2 times

old appeal was a mess that's why i deleted it

Q1 players will become sad that they lost their things.i staeled diamond ores from the tower near my house
i am very sorry for what i did.diamond ores are really hard to find.players have to mine very hard and work
very hard to find those things they have to mine hours to find diamond

Q2 because they write answers with effort if i did't copy paste another players ban appeal i did't have to answer that question[this question is hard] i tried hard to answer this question in 3-4 sentences

Q3 i have learned that stealing is wrong

see this bann appeal answer is 2 lines :https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3275
but me 3 to 4 sentenses

Hon, their original post nailed the 3-4 sentence mark, yours didn't, though honestly that doesn't even matter, since your appeal is your appeal, not theirs. The goal of a ban appeal is to get you to understand what went wrong so the issue can be avoided in the future, and to get you to show you're willing to put effort into our server through means of a heartfelt appeal. How the staff member that banned you wants you to show that is up to them. They can ask you to write two words, or they can ask you to write a four paragraph essay if they'd prefer that. Look at this appeal: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3195. With this being said, I can appreciate the effort it appears you've put into your appeal, and you will be unbanned when this message is posted. Welcome back to HomeTown, please take care to follow our rules.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

thank you