• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register


Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username
  

Password
  





Search Forums

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 6,022
» Latest member: HelpedPlayer476
» Forum threads: 5,034
» Forum posts: 32,299

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 1764 online users.
» 0 Member(s) | 1764 Guest(s)

Latest Threads
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
Yesterday, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 46
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 641
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-28-2026, 09:48 AM
» Replies: 151
» Views: 137,605
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-26-2026, 09:07 PM
» Replies: 241
» Views: 204,422
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,616
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 566
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 395
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 898
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 685
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 967

 
  PROBLEM RESOLVED
Posted by: The_Epic_Legend - 06-24-2016, 07:22 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - No Replies

jelan claims shes traped on her hose at a warp and she cant get off, she needs someone to tp her!

Print this item

Tongue HOW DO I APPLY?
Posted by: RicochetRio_18 - 06-24-2016, 06:12 AM - Forum: General - Replies (1)

Ok guys so I was looking all over the forums and couldn't find where to apply for a shop in the market so can someone please comment the link or tell me where to go?
Huh Huh Huh Huh

Print this item

  A Plea To Frost
Posted by: _JELLy__ - 06-24-2016, 01:41 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - Replies (25)

As I have been trying to communicate 3 MONTHS ago, please increase the render distance to at least 5 and please reduce redstone lag. It is making my life exceedingly difficult as many of my farms do not work anymore, especially iron farm. I would trade player quantity for more quality anytime, and I would also appreciate a thread in the forums that updates the server spec changes. 

Thank you

Print this item

Shocked nEw 1.10 crEAtuRe??/?/?/s
Posted by: Gingapower2k - 06-23-2016, 11:33 AM - Forum: Off Topic - Replies (3)

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you... The one... The only... The remarkable.....Arayvek!

   
She is native to the Mountainous Savannah region where her home resides, and can be spotted roaming the HomeTown server ominously, as if waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting player. She is roused up easy by repeated messages, loud and annoying people, but is mostly a calm, respective creature. Her attack, however, is anything but calm. When riled up, her powerful mute attack can easily render you speechless. However, nothing compares to her primary attack. Also known as the "IP ban", her ban attack is what players everywhere should fear. One wrong move and, like they say in baseball, YOU'RE OUT! Her attack sends you flying away into the Minecraft Forums, endlessly searching for the server  where she roams. She eat's the IP's of small, helpless players, and tends to stay alone. Truly a remarkable creature.

Print this item

  Can't get on server!!!
Posted by: jjdamaster - 06-23-2016, 04:31 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - Replies (3)

I tried getting on the server an the game crashed!  The crash report description is: Server forgot to send required information to construct BlockEntity. Please help!

Print this item

  Ban appeal
Posted by: Davidlikespie123 - 06-23-2016, 12:58 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (6)

Code:
Note: this was made when the website was broken.

[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] SMP.

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Davidlikespie123

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] "Good bye"

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Kat

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] Honestly, I'm wondering if there is a reason why you guys should unban me. Even if i won't be unbanned,
I want to say sorry. I am sorry for promoting Naziism in chat, and/or being disrespectful and offensive to other players around me. At
first, I was honestly surprised I was banned. I was so distracted by a magical flying minecart giving me enderpearls that when I was
banned I was shocked. At first I was wondering what did I do so wrong. It took a while to realize it, and I am truly sorry. If you can
trust me... IF you can, then that would be greatly appreciated. I am sorry and I promise I will never do it again.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] Because hometown is a good server. And I would really want to see the magical flying minecart on the
server, and finish my castle, too. And I have made good friends on there, and I don't want to lose them.

Thank you fish for motivating me on making an appeal because you want me back. :)

Print this item

  I am back!
Posted by: PixelBucketPC - 06-23-2016, 12:30 AM - Forum: Introductions - Replies (5)

I'm back! I was gone for about a year due to family issues and life issues but now I have returned. I have a job and a car of my own. I plan on being on much more often than before. So if any of you guys remember me, I'm glad to see you guys again!

Print this item

  Forums connection is not private.
Posted by: _JELLy__ - 06-22-2016, 06:40 AM - Forum: Report a Problem - Replies (5)

Previously it is not an issue, but today my anti virus detected that my connection to the forums is not secure.
Not sure if anything has changed, or the forums is still safe just my anti virus acting up all the sudden.

Print this item

  banned
Posted by: LexOdmr - 06-22-2016, 05:58 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Code:

Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] Hometown

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] lexodmr

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] giref

[b]Who banned you:[/b] allensoko

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] because i like the server and i'm sorry.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] because i want to play with my friend dennis_202.

Print this item

  Ban Appeal
Posted by: Syrup456 - 06-22-2016, 04:41 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals - Replies (1)

Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Syrup456

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I was simply not using x-ray, I do have the texture pack but I do not use it. The texture pack is only for the 1.8.9 version so even if I tried to use it it would most likely glitch out. I don't like to cheat on smp servers, I mostly like to play with my friends and have a good time. I'm the kind of person that doesn't cheat just to have a good time. smp servers are really rare on minecraft now unless you make one yourself like this server did. Playing on a server like this is hard to find now in minecraft like I mentioned just before. If I ever did use the x-ray it would be on the older version of minecraft and a completely random server to troll my friends. This server I actually did a lot of looking for it took me almost 2 hours to actually find this server in general. I also took some time into fixing my computers software so it would actually work on 1.10. So far I have a really fun time on this server and hope I get unbanned from it so I can play with my friends again and have a good time. 

Why do you want to come back: These servers are really hard to find, I have a ton of fun on it, and its the only server I can play and work hard on knowing I wont be completely greifed on it while sleeping. I have spent a lot of my time into this server and I don't want all my progress to be meaningless.

Print this item