| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Forum Statistics |
» Members: 6,025
» Latest member: wavyworm
» Forum threads: 5,034
» Forum posts: 32,297
Full Statistics
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 796 online users. » 0 Member(s) | 796 Guest(s)
|
| Latest Threads |
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: wavyworm
Yesterday, 11:48 AM
» Replies: 245
» Views: 205,689
|
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
10-04-2026, 09:43 AM
» Replies: 153
» Views: 138,759
|
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
10-02-2026, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 186
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 868
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,790
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 694
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 455
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 995
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 791
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,070
|
|
|
| unban appeal |
|
Posted by: Farting_Ninja - 04-05-2016, 02:17 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: Farting_Ninja
Reason for your ban: Broke 1 Glass pane thats right 1
Who banned you: arayvek
Why should you be unbanned: i broke 1 glass pane to see if i could break blocks
Why do you want to come back: i think i was unfairly banned
|
|
|
| Help! I am a Little Stuck |
|
Posted by: darksapphyre - 04-04-2016, 07:46 AM - Forum: Report a Problem
- Replies (2)
|
 |
I was using the ahskelly warp and ended up getting "kicked for flying" and I can't get back on the server. I tried to get back on twice and got kicked both times. Can an admin help me? I can't fly, so that's weird. Thanks in advance!
|
|
|
| Ban Appeal |
|
Posted by: Stegosaurus - 04-04-2016, 12:46 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- No Replies
|
 |
Minecraft name:
Stegosaurus
Ban reason: greif
Banned by:
Grimm_wolfe
Why I should get unbanned: I,m very sorry because I griefed, it wasn,t meant to greif. I,m really sorry that I did it.Why I,d like and appeal: I haven,t bin on the server for a so long time, and I have a lot of nice builds there.The main reasons why I want to get an appeal are because I have one friend on the server. I really like the nice and friendly community , too. I,d be very happy if I got an appeal.
|
|
|
|