| Welcome, Guest |
You have to register before you can post on our site.
|
| Online Users |
There are currently 1029 online users. » 1 Member(s) | 1028 Guest(s) Agent_Storm
|
| Latest Threads |
Build Removal Request Thr...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: melaniebeedot
Yesterday, 11:29 PM
» Replies: 243
» Views: 205,194
|
Warp Reclamation Thread (...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
10-04-2026, 09:43 AM
» Replies: 153
» Views: 138,132
|
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Forum: Announcements
Last Post: melaniebeedot
10-02-2026, 08:48 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 133
|
Appeal for cheating
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-29-2026, 09:59 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 804
|
Claim Hut Removal Request...
Forum: Request Threads
Last Post: Jasper
09-23-2026, 02:37 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 10,734
|
ban appeal
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Cil
09-16-2026, 08:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 655
|
Goodbye forever
Forum: Off Topic
Last Post: minecraftmurdere
09-09-2026, 03:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 433
|
Minecraftmurdere Final Ap...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-08-2026, 08:02 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 962
|
Ban Appeal - SeniorGhast4...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: melaniebeedot
09-06-2026, 04:38 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 755
|
Ban Appeal / Minecraftmud...
Forum: Ban Appeals
Last Post: Nether_Ruler
09-05-2026, 08:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 1,037
|
|
|
| I was banned for griefing |
|
Posted by: Devlinnz - 04-08-2016, 01:18 PM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (4)
|
 |
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown
Minecraft name: Devlinnz
Reason for your ban: grieving
Who banned you: Rowebot
Why should you be unbanned: Yes I was griefing but igs only because I thought that the place I was griefing wasn't occupied but yes I know it was wrong
Why do you want to come back: It's a great server And don't worry I won't grief anymore I mean I just went to that place because I just started and gad rushed through the rules at the start but thank you guys anyway
|
|
|
| Portland Trailer |
|
Posted by: Donkey - 04-08-2016, 09:30 AM - Forum: Build Showcase
- Replies (5)
|
 |
Sorry This was rushed but the quality should have been 1080p but something went wrong I had no time to upload it again so I will just deal with this quality sorry for the shitty quality but hope you enjoy (ps sorry for my cringy videos on my channel)
The trailer
|
|
|
| Banned |
|
Posted by: DrPickleson - 04-08-2016, 05:19 AM - Forum: Ban Appeals
- Replies (1)
|
 |
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b]HomeTown
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Dr Pickleson
[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Greif
[b]Who banned you:[/b] I dont know i just tried to join and it showed the text
[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I will give everyone that i griefed their stuff back and apologize and i dont greif everyday this is my first time and ive learned my lesson not to do it agian
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I Love playing this my game its my Favorite out of all the towns and me and my "Husband Play Together" and we have fun and he'll miss me and i rlly wanna continue where i left off
|
|
|
|